Stocks4Docs welcomes Christine Benz, Personal Finance Director of Morningstar and one of the top 100 most influential women in finance according to Barron’s. Christine offers advice to novice investors on constructing an investment portfolio and deciding where to invest in a post-COVID world.
An Interview with Christine Benz of Morningstar
Learn about how you can Building a Simpler Financial Plan
About Dr. Lobo
Stocks4Docs is hosted by Dr. Viveta Lobo, a practicing emergency medicine physician. Growing up, the world of finances, stocks, and investing held no natural interest for her. She focused her energy on pursuing medicine as a career, leaving her with little time for anything else.
Growing up, the world of finances, stocks, and investing held no natural interest for her.
After almost ten years in practice, she found herself busier than ever, managing a full-time practice, two small kids, and a household. As a frontline worker during the COVID-19 pandemic, she was challenged with the hard realization that her financial future and freedom were not in her control.Learn More
- Is It Time to Invest in an Index Fund? posted on April 6, 2021
- Value Investing: The Circle of Competence posted on March 24, 2021
- Principles of Value Investing: Moat posted on March 31, 2021
- Interview With Bonnie Koo MD posted on June 2, 2021
- Learn the Basics of Stock Market Investing posted on March 7, 2021