When you learn a new skill, mistakes are inevitable; in fact, they can be an excellent way to learn. Unfortunately, investing mistakes can be very costly. In this podcast, I break down some of the most common (and expensive!) errors investors make, so that you can avoid them.
Expensive Errors… and How to Avoid Them
Over the years we can learn from our mistakes
About Dr. Lobo
Stocks4Docs is hosted by Dr. Viveta Lobo, a practicing emergency medicine physician. Growing up, the world of finances, stocks, and investing held no natural interest for her. She focused her energy on pursuing medicine as a career, leaving her with little time for anything else.
Growing up, the world of finances, stocks, and investing held no natural interest for her.
After almost ten years in practice, she found herself busier than ever, managing a full-time practice, two small kids, and a household. As a frontline worker during the COVID-19 pandemic, she was challenged with the hard realization that her financial future and freedom were not in her control.Learn More
- Is It Time to Invest in an Index Fund? posted on April 6, 2021
- Value Investing: The Circle of Competence posted on March 24, 2021
- Principles of Value Investing: Moat posted on March 31, 2021
- Interview With Bonnie Koo MD posted on June 2, 2021
- Christine Benz: Building a Simpler Financial Plan posted on May 5, 2021
- The Four Principles of Value Investing: Part 1 posted on March 24, 2021
- Types of Investing posted on March 7, 2021
- Interview with Dr. Mena Ramos and Dr. Kevin Bergman posted on December 15, 2021