Join Dr. Viveta Lobo and take the first steps toward gaining more freedom for your future – by taking control of your finances and learning to build wealth. In this episode we explore basic concepts related to investing in the stock market, learn basic financial lingo, and discuss how to start finding companies to invest in.
Types of Investing
Explore the basics of stock market investing and financial lingo, and how to get started.
About Dr. Lobo
Stocks4Docs is hosted by Dr. Viveta Lobo, a practicing emergency medicine physician. Growing up, the world of finances, stocks, and investing held no natural interest for her. She focused her energy on pursuing medicine as a career, leaving her with little time for anything else.
Growing up, the world of finances, stocks, and investing held no natural interest for her.
After almost ten years in practice, she found herself busier than ever, managing a full-time practice, two small kids, and a household. As a frontline worker during the COVID-19 pandemic, she was challenged with the hard realization that her financial future and freedom were not in her control.Learn More
- Is It Time to Invest in an Index Fund? posted on April 6, 2021
- Learn the Basics of Stock Market Investing posted on March 7, 2021
- Principles of Value Investing: Moat posted on March 31, 2021
- What You Need to Understand About Value Investing posted on March 17, 2021
- Welcome to Stocks4Docs posted on March 7, 2021